Today was my last day at Continental. This has been a very short stay in a company for me, but I had to make a move now. I had realized that there was no point in working on something that you are not passionate about. If earning a pay check at the end of a month is not my motive in life I shouldn’t be doing that for the heck of it. I shouldn’t be going to work every day dreaming of the day I would make the move to start our own company.
I’m headed back to Bangalore, India to work for my dream company 😉 The company we always wanted to start. Some of my reason to start our own venture:
- To get a feel for working for yourself.
- To get a feel for hard work.
- To get a feel for creating jobs for others.
- To truly love the company you work for.
- To get a feel for being responsible for what you create.
As of today I have no idea how things will fall into place, but I’m really excited about the fact that we will work towards making things fall into place.